• M2 Ultra chip for phenomenal performance
• 24-core CPU packs up to 1.8x faster performance to push the boundaries of your most demanding workflows1
• 76-core GPU with up to 3.4x faster performance for graphics-intensive pro workflows1
• 32-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
• Up to 192GB of unified memory to run multiple demanding pro apps
• Up to 8TB of superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant2
• Fast Wi-Fi 6E wireless connectivity3
• Eight Thunderbolt 4 ports, three USB-A ports, two HDMI ports, two 10Gb Ethernet ports, headphone jack
• Seven PCI Express slots, six available with Gen 4
• Supports up to eight external displays
• Magic Keyboard with Touch ID and Numeric Keypad, Magic Mouse, configurable with Magic Trackpad
• Available in tower and rack configurations
• macOS Ventura gives you powerful ways to get more done, share, and collaborate—and works great with iPhone and iPad4
Configurable options are available.
1Compared with previous generation.
21GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
3Wi-Fi 6E connectivity available in countries where supported.
4Requires iCloud and internet connection.
Go to apple.com/mac-pro/specs for a complete set.