- WHY APPLE WATCH ULTRA 2—Rugged, capable, and built to meet the demands of endurance athletes, outdoor adventurers, and water sports enthusiasts—with a specialized band for each. The S9 SiP enables a superbright display and a magical new way to quickly and easily interact with your Apple Watch without touching the display. Up to 36 hours of battery life and 72 hours in Low Power Mode.1
- CARBON NEUTRAL—Apple Watch Ultra 2 paired with the latest Alpine Loop or Trail Loop is carbon neutral. Learn more about Apple’s commitment to the environment at com/2030.4
- EXTREMELY RUGGED, INCREDIBLY CAPABLE—49mm corrosion-resistant titanium case. Large Digital Crown and customizable Action button for instant control over a variety of functions. 100m water resistance.5
- BIGGEST, BRIGHTEST DISPLAY YET—Apple’s brightest Always-On Retina display is easy to see, even in harsh sunlight. More room for adding complications to customize your watch face and enough space to view six metrics at once.
- THE FREEDOM OF CELLULAR—Cellular is built in.6 You can call and text without your iPhone, even overseas with international roaming.7 Stream your favorite music and podcasts. Get directions with Maps.
- FOR ATHLETES—Advanced metrics and views in the Workout app, including Heart Rate Zones, custom workouts, and new cycling workout views. Precision dual-frequency GPS provides incredible accuracy for calculating distance, pace, and route maps. Trail Loop is thin, light, and flexible, designed for all workout types.
- FOR OUTDOOR ADVENTURERS—The Compass app delivers helpful views and details like elevation, incline, longitude, and latitude. See the last place where you had cellular reception. Mark your location with Compass Waypoints. Backtrack uses GPS to map where you’ve been so you can retrace your steps. Alpine Loop is rugged and secure to meet the needs of all outdoor adventurers.
- FOR WATER SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS—Made for recreational water sports, scuba, and freediving for descents to 40 meters.5The Depth app shows the time, current depth, water temperature, duration under water, and maximum depth you’ve reached. The Oceanic+ app puts a dive computer on your wrist.8 Ocean Band is light and flexible, with a titanium buckle and adjustable loop for a secure fit even during high-speed water sports.
- ADVANCED HEALTH AND SAFETY FEATURES—Heart health notifications, the Blood Oxygen app,9 and the ECG app10 keep you informed and empowered when it comes to your health. Fall Detection11 and Crash Detection can connect you with emergency services in the event of a hard fall or a severe car crash.12 Hold the Action button to activate a siren that can be heard up to 600 feet away.
- APPLECARE—Every Apple Watch comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. Get AppleCare+ to extend your coverage and reduce the stress and cost of unexpected repairs.
Go to apple.com/watch/compare for complete set.
Apple Watch Ultra 2 requires iPhone Xs or later with iOS 17 or later.
1Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
2Available late 2023. Requires Apple Watch Series 9 or Apple Watch Ultra 2.
3Requires an iPhone and Apple Watch with second-generation Ultra Wideband chip.
4Learn more at apple.com/2030.
5Apple Watch Ultra 2 has a water resistance rating of 100 meters under ISO standard 22810 and may be used for high-speed water sports and recreational scuba diving (with compatible third-party app from the App Store) to 40 meters. Should not be used for diving below 40 meters. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/HT205000. Apple Watch Ultra 2 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.
6Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
7International roaming coverage is determined by your carrier. Please check with your carrier for details. For a list of supported carriers, see apple.com/watch/cellular.
8A subscription is required for Oceanic+. Available on the App Store. Always follow diving protocols and dive with a companion and have a secondary device.
9The Blood Oxygen app is for wellness purposes only and not for medical use.
10The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (excluding Apple Watch SE) and can generate an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram. Intended for use by people 22 years old and over.
11Fall Detection updates are available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later.
12Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.