Essential features to help you stay connected, active, healthy, and safe. Perfect for kids and older adults using Family Setup.1
- WHY APPLE WATCH SE—All the essentials to help you be motivated and active, keep connected, track your health, and stay safe. The Smart Stack and redesigned apps in watchOS 10 help you see more information at a glance. With features like Crash Detection2 and enhanced workout metrics, Apple Watch SE is a better value than ever.
- CARBON NEUTRAL—Apple Watch SE (2nd generation) paired with the latest Sport Loop is carbon neutral. Learn more about Apple’s commitment to the environment at com/2030.3
- HEALTH AND SAFETY FEATURES—Get help when you need it with Fall Detection,4 Crash Detection, and Emergency SOS.2 Get deep insights into your health, including notifications if you have an irregular heart rhythm5 or an unusually high or low heart rate.
- SIMPLY COMPATIBLE—It works seamlessly with your Apple devices and services. Unlock your Mac automatically. Find your devices easily. Pay and send money with Apple Pay.6 Apple Watch SE requires iPhone Xs or later with iOS 17 or later.
- SWIMPROOF AND STYLISH—Water resistance rating of 50 meters.7 Three finishes. And a color-matched back case made with a production process that reduces its carbon emissions.
- EASILY CUSTOMIZABLE—With watch bands in a range of styles, materials, and colors and fully customizable watch faces, you can change your watch to fit your mood or the moment.
- A POWERFUL FITNESS PARTNER—The Workout app gives you a range of ways to train plus advanced metrics for more insights about your workout performance. And Apple Watch comes with three months of Apple Fitness+ free.8
- STAY CONNECTED—Send a text, take a call, listen to music and podcasts, use Siri, or call for help with Emergency SOS.2 Apple Watch SE (GPS) works with your iPhone or Wi-Fi to keep you connected.
- ADVANCED HEALTH FEATURES—Get notifications if you have an irregular heart rhythm.5 See how much time you spent in REM, Core, or Deep sleep with sleep s And take note of your state of mind to help build emotional awareness and resilience.
- INNOVATIVE SAFETY FEATURES—Fall Detection4 and Crash Detection can connect you with emergency services in the event of a hard fall or a severe car 2 And Emergency SOS lets you call for help with the press of a button.2
- APPLECARE—Every Apple Watch comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. Get AppleCare+ to extend your coverage and reduce the stress and cost of unexpected repairs.
- CELLULAR CONNECTIVITY—Send a text, make a call, and stream music and podcasts without your iPhone nearby. Add a cellular plan to stay connected in more places than ever.9
- FAMILY SETUP KEEPS EVERYONE CLOSE—Use Family Setup to manage Apple Watch for family members who don’t yet have an iPhone, so everyone can stay connected, active, healthy, and safe.1
Apple Watch SE requires iPhone Xs or later with iOS 17 or later.
1Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
2Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
4Fall Detection updates are available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later.
5Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
7Apple Watch Series SE has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. Apple Watch SE should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/HT205000.
8A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.
9Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.