Rutgers Federal Credit Union (RFCU)
kite+key has proudly teamed up with Rutgers Federal Credit Union (RFCU) to offer technology loans. Rutgers Federal Credit Union offers competitive financing. Please visit Rutgers Federal Credit Union for more information and to apply for your Technology Loan.
Appointed faculty and staff of Rutgers University can utilize payroll deduction to purchase technology from kite+key, Rutgers Tech Store. This offers faculty and staff an interest-free financing option for select technology purchased made through kite+key.
Must be a full-time 10 or 12-month faculty or staff of Rutgers University on payroll as outlined in Employee Eligibility. Item eligibility requirements include:
- Initial item must have a value of at least $250 (additional items less than $250 may be added on but not as a sole transaction.
- Installment limit of $3,000 in one transaction.
- Only one open payroll deduction installment at a time.
For 12-Month Employees
- Installment is for one-year
- Payments are spread out equally over each pay period and cannot be adjusted.
For 10-Month Employees
- Installment is due in full by June 30, regardless of commencement.
- Payments are spread out equally depending upon time of commitment through June 30.
Employee is required to provide a Rutgers photo ID and unexpired government ID at time of purchase. Please visit the kite+key location in Piscataway (The Plaza at Livingston Campus) or Newark (Hahne & Co. Building) or call (848) 445-1127 for more information.