Rutgers University has a purchasing agreement with Apple and other technology vendors to provide you with educational pricing and custom solutions. kite+key can help procure a variety of products such as Microsoft Surface, HP, Dell, accessories and more.
Email [email protected] to place an order.
Appointed faculty and staff of Rutgers University can utilize payroll deduction to purchase technology from kite+key, Rutgers Tech Store. This offers faculty and staff an interest-free financing option for select technology purchased made through kite+key.
Must be a full-time 10 or 12-month faculty or staff of Rutgers University on payroll as outlined in Employee Eligibility. Item eligibility requirements include:
- Initial item must have a value of at least $250 (additional items less than $250 may be added on but not as a sole transaction.
- Installment limit of $3,000 in one transaction.
- Only one open payroll deduction installment at a time.
For 12-Month Employees
- Installment is for one-year
- Payments are spread out equally over each pay period and cannot be adjusted.
For 10-Month Employees
- Installment is due in full by June 30, regardless of commencement.
- Payments are spread out equally depending upon time of commitment through June 30.
Employee is required to provide a Rutgers photo ID and unexpired government ID at time of purchase. Please visit your nearest kite+key location for more information.