Metered parking available at our Newark location.
Parking in Piscataway
Students, faculty and staff should park in their dedicated parking lots utilizing their existing permits-never in Visitor parking.
Visitor parking is provided free each evening 5pm – 6am, 7 days per week and all day on Saturday and Sunday, (except game days), in the Yellow and Green Lot. There is free 60 minute daytime parking in the first row of the Green Lot and free 30 minute daytime parking store front, on Rockafeller Road and Joyce Kilmer Avenue.
The Yellow and Green lots can be easily identified once you’re on campus as the solar panel lots located behind Qdoba, kite+key and Kilmer’s Market. To get there, map 55 Rockefeller Rd or the intersection of Rockefeller Rd and Joyce Kilmer Ave in Piscataway.
To identify the first row of the Green Lot, look for the visitor parking sign behind Kilmer’s Market. To identify store front parking look for the visitor parking signs along Rockafeller Road and Joyce Kilmer Avenue.
Customers with a Rutgers permit
- Park only the lot that supports your permit, including on weekends.
- NEVER park in visitor parking.
Customers without a Rutgers permit
- Utilize the 30 minute visitor parking on Rockefeller Road and Joyce Kilmer Avenue (look for the signs along the streets).
- Utilize the 60 minute visitor parking first row of the Green Lot (look for the visitor parking sign behind Kilmer’s Market).
- Free parking 7 days per week, 5pm – 6am and all day Saturday -Sunday, in the Green and Yellow Lots.