Dell Promo Offer Ends 10/31/2020
- Alienware’s thin 17" laptop with maximum-performance graphics. Featuring up to 12-phase graphics voltage regulation and reengineered Cryo-Tech cooling.
- Weighing in as low as 5.51 lbs and under 22mm, the new Alienware m17 combines laptop portability with maximum performance graphics. For gamers who are looking to prioritize performance without sacrificing thinness, the m17's premium magnesium alloy materials deliver weight savings while reducing thickness. This generation of the Alienware m17 includes an improved surface coating engineered to reduce fingerprint smearing and other typical stains without changing the hue or color. This stain resistant solution is a High Performance Clear Coat – a formula that lets you feel the cold and durable magnesium-alloy within our award-winning high-contrast color strategy. Available in Lunar Light and Dark Side of the Moon.
- The new Alienware m17 comes standard with an exceptional 144Hz 9ms FHD display, 72% color gamut and 300-nits brightness - a visual upgrade that raises the bar on what can be considered "standard". Despite its thin, lightweight frame, the m17 boasts a commanding 17.3" screen and rapid refresh rate options.
- 17.3-inch FHD (1920x1080) 144Hz, 9ms, 300-nits, 72% NTSC color gamut
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H (6-Core, 12MB Cache, up to 5.1GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0)
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz
- 256GB PCIe M.2 Solid State Drive
- AMD Radeon™ RX 5500M with 4GB GDDR6
- MicroSD 5.1, UHD-II HD312 Card Reader, (2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, HDMI 2.0b with HDCP 2.2
- Output, Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Output, Thunderbolt 3, Alienware Graphics Amplifier Port, Power/DC-In, Noble Lock port (cable and lock sold separately), Killer Networks E3000 Gigabit Ethernet NIC, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A with Powershare Technology, Audio Out 1/8-inch Port (Compatible with inline mic headset)